Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Thankful Thanksgiving Week

This coming Thursday is Thanksgiving and this is going to be a crazy week for me. My parents and aunt are coming into town tomorrow. So we will have 6 people (plus a Winston Doggy) staying in our condo. I usually get so excited about Christmas that I just want to skip right over Thanksgiving. But this year as so many people in our country are struggling; I feel that I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for the best husband a girl could ask for. I am very thankful for the overall health of our families. I am thankful for our jobs and the roof over our heads that God has blessed us with. I am thankful for our friends and the blessings that they have been given. I am thankful for Winston and the joy he has brought into our lives. I am thankful that Justin and I are able to go and visit our families, since they do not live nearby. I am thankful for our church and the Newlywed Group that we meet with every week. I am thankful that we are able to pursue interests that we enjoy. I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been given and for the blessings that are still to come.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Kari said...

We are truly blessed. What a great reminder when you list off all the amazing things in life!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Andy and Sheryl said...

And I am thankful for you!!!