Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Notes




For my birthday this year Justin took the day off to hangout with me! He didn't tell me until the night before...so that was a sweet surprise. For my birthday I dropped the hint that I wanted a Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet. He got the hint! :o) He also bought me the book Twilight. His co-worker recommended it...she said it was like fast food for the brain and it really is. I have already read all four books! The first two I read in the course of about 3 days.

For my birthday dinner we went to eat at Treo a restaurant in Lone Tree. I L-O-V-E Birthdays!

3 comments:

Andy and Sheryl said...

What a thoughtful man you have! I'm so glad the Lord put you two together. It was great seeing you!

The Huffmans said...

Happy Late Birthday! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! Love, Erin (Ross)

Andy and Sheryl said...

You're as bad as me when it comes to updating your blog! Miss you!